In order to create a new user group:
- In the library tree, a group’s node or a group node should be selected.
- Right-click the node and select the “New group” option from the context menu. You can also select the “New group...” option from from the “Management” menu.
- In the first step of the new group creator (see the image below), enter the general data of the new group (the name and description). In order to finish the creation of the new group at this stage, click the “Finish” button. In order to go to the next step of the creator, click the “Next” button
4. In the second step (see the image below), you can assign users to the new group. The users put on the list labeled “In the group” will be added to the new group. In order to go to the next step, click the “Next button”. In order to close the creator at that stage, click the “Finish” button.
5. In the third (and last) step of the creator (see the image below), you can assign administrative permissions to the group. For detailed information about the meaning of administrative permissions, see here. In order to save the group, click the “Finish” button.
In order to remove a group:
- In the library tree, select the group to be removed.
- Click the “Remove” button or use the context menu or the expandable menu.